We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.9.5.
This release introduces extended FIND() capabilities, customizable compaction, and several bug fixes.
Fixes and improvements
- [api] Added a faster, but approximate, tag counting function
- [api] Added a new compaction mode that is slower, but uses less disk
- [api] Added an API call to enable or disable auto-compaction dynamically
- [api] Fixed an issue where prefix get could return more results than the limit
- [api] Load balancing is now disabled by default
- [api] The query engine will now transparently parallelize queries to increase performance
- [api] Trimming and compaction are now two distinct API calls
- [daemon] Advertised as address will use by default the value of address
- [daemon] Statistics are now properly restored on startup
- [dbtool] A summary of execution time is now printed
- [query] Added support for DROP TABLE IF EXISTS
- [query] find() can now be used in PREWHERE and WHERE clauses
- [query] find(tag=t) can now be recursive
- [query] Fixed a potential GROUP BY crash.
- [query] Fixed an issue where rows could be partially removed after a DELETE WHERE
- [query] Fixed an issue where LIMIT would improperly be applied when a WHERE ORDER BY clause is used
- [query] SHOW TABLE displays the internal column number
- [replicate] Tags are now replicated with the data during a manual cluster-to-cluster replication
- [shell] Some integers could be misformatted
- [shell] You can now change the maximum results count in get_tagged