This is the beta 3.13 branch, not to be confused with the stable 3.10 branch.
We are very happy to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.13.3, a beta version update from 3.13.2.
In this release we have focused on enhancing the analytical power of Quasar, to support complex use case such as bitemporal timeseries data, orderbook slippage computation, new indicators, enhanced order book syntax, and suffix based search.
Get QuasarDB 3.13.3 here!
QuasarDB is also available on the AWS marketplace.
Note: 3.13.3 is not wire compatible with 3.13.2.
32-bit and 64-bit ARM binaries for Linux are now included with every release.
- Protocol version 48
- [daemon] Add built-in automatic version check
- [daemon] Improve performance for very short lived queries
- [nodejs] Fix several stability issues in the nodejs API
- [protocol] Improve backward compatibility with new versioning logic
- [query] Add support for ARRAY_ACCUM
- [query] Add support for AS_TABLES (virtual tables built on keys)
- [query] Add support for Coinbase market data in the ORDERBOOK function
- [query] Add support for Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- [query] Add support for RESTRICT TO (multi version management)
- [query] Add support for SLIPPAGE (order book slippage computation)
- [query] Add support for suffix in FIND
- [query] Add support for TOP and FULL computation in the ORDERBOOK
- [query] Fix several minor issues related to moving averages and exponential moving averages
- [query] Fix subquery bug when parent and child share selected columns
- [query] Changed the syntax of the ORDERBOOK function