We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.8.4. This is a bug fix and performance improvement release. All QuasarDB users are encouraged to update to the 3.8.4 version.
Changes in this version
- [daemon] Clustering: allow out of order startup of nodes
- [daemon] Add an option to disable background replication and migration
- [daemon] Add chord statistics to monitor cluster stability
- [daemon] Increase logs verbosity on metadata errors
- [daemon] No longer migrate data on startup by default
- [replication] Prevent the replication to create transaction conflicts
- [dbtool] Add upgrade, dump shard, and repair commands
- [dbtool] Add a “force” option to force upgrading the indexes
- [maxcon] Allow the max connection tool to connect to a secure cluster
Get it now!