We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.8.6. This is a bug fix and performance improvement release. All QuasarDB users are encouraged to update to the 3.8.6 version.
Changes in this version
- [daemon] Greatly improve compression for tables with many columns (> 4)
- [query] SELECT + WHERE will now properly apply the LIMIT server side
- [query] Add support for CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS
- [shell] Log where the history is stored on startup
- [shell] Do not attempt to read stdin (nohup incompatibility issue)
Get it here!