We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.9.4.
This release introduces the experimental PIVOT feature, and introduces important bug fixes and performance improvements.
Fixes and improvements
- [query] Support for PIVOT (experimental)
- [daemon] If a bucket is corrupted, the data will now be ignored by aggregation functions
- [daemon] Greatly improve DELETE performance
- [daemon] Prevent data from being corrupted in case of concurrent insertion and erasure on the same bucket
- [daemon] Statistics are now grouped by UID
- [query] Accept unknown unqualified columns in WHERE/PREWHERE clauses
- [query] Fixed potential invalid get tagged count computation
- [api] Added function to explicitly release memory during batch insertion