This is the beta 3.13 branch, not to be confused with the stable 3.10 branch.
We are very happy to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.13.2, a beta version update from 3.13.1.
This release brings important performance improvements across the board, and bring major new features such as a brand new low-latency, high-performance, cryptocurrencies exchange feed handler, support for EMA and MACD, and support for Apache Arrow as input and output.
Last but not least, real-time order book reconstruction is now out of private beta and available in this release, directly from the query language.
Get QuasarDB 3.13.2 here!
QuasarDB is also available on the AWS marketplace.
32-bit and 64-bit ARM binaries for Linux are now included with every release.
- Protocol version 46
- [api] Query results can optionally return Apache Arrow structures
- [api] Remove deprecated bulk inserter
- [api] Simplify symbol API
- [api] The batch inserter can optionally accept Apache Arrow structures for input
- [client] Greatly improve multithreading performance
- [crypto] Low latency crypto feed handler with native Coinbase support
- [kernel] Greatly improve cache heuristics for lower I/O usage
- [query] Add support for “infinite” shard size
- [query] Add support for escaped characters in quoted strings
- [query] Add support for Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- [query] Add support for Moving Average Convergence Difference (MACD)
- [query] Add support for ORDERBOOK for real-time order book reconstruction
- [query] Fix a bug where GROUP BY + WHERE could incorrectly split a range
- [query] Fix an edge case with last aggregations on certain GROUP BY queries
- [query] Greatly improve the performance of DELETE WHERE DUPLICATE
- [query] Greatly increased WHERE performance across the board
- [security] Add support for transitive permissions on tags
- [shell] Add a command to reload the user configuration manually