This is the beta 3.13 branch, not to be confused with the stable 3.10 branch.
We are very happy to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.13.5, a beta version update from 3.13.4.
This release fixes an important performance regression that was introduced in 3.13.4 when users would use the ORDER BY DESC statement.
This release also introduces a couple of performance and UX improvements, and you no longer need to specify a range for GROUP BY queries!
Get QuasarDB 3.13.5 here!
QuasarDB is also available on the AWS marketplace.
32-bit and 64-bit ARM binaries for Linux are now included with every release.
- Protocol version 48
- [api] Add support for ARRAY_ACCUM results for Apache Arrow conversion
- [api] Add support for double natively in the key-value store
- [api] Implement all missing “write” direct API functions
- [daemon] Change the configuration parameter log_file_time_to_roll from seconds to milliseconds
- [daemon] Check on startup that the volume complies with license restrictions
- [daemon] More granular configuration of RocksDB’s column family memory options
- [net] Add support for ARRAY_ACCUM
- [net] Improve performance of the batch writer
- [query] $timestamp columns must now be explicitly selected
- [query] Add support for PUT (key/value) in queries
- [query] Extend the support for ASOF and aggregations
- [query] Fix DESC performance regression introduced in 3.13.4
- [query] Fix internal error for HAVING with empty columns
- [query] Further improve HAVING query speed
- [query] GROUP BY no longer requires a time range
- [query] Improve DELETE FROM query speed
- [shell] New “get_full_metadata” shell command to get all versions of an entry