We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.8.3. This is a bug fix and performance improvement release. All QuasarDB users are encouraged to update to the 3.8.3 version.
Changes in this version
- [daemon] Increase timeseries bucket I/O efficiency
- [daemon] direct_prefix_get did not properly match prefixes
- [daemon] Fix disk usage results
- [api] Properly return “not implemented” instead of “internal error” for certain GROUP BY queries
- [shell] Fix invalid alignment of results containing NULL values
- [shell] Properly retrieve cluster status information on secured clusters
- [grafana] Properly transform blob and string values
Get it now!