We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.8.5. This is a bug fix and performance improvement release. All QuasarDB users are encouraged to update to the 3.8.5 version.
Changes in this version
- [daemon] If the server encounters a corrupted bucket, it will return an empty result instead of failing the complete query
- [daemon] Fix a bug introduced in 3.8.4 that could prevent the ring from stabilizing
- [daemon] Fix an insertion bug introduced in 3.7.0 that could insert non-existing null values
- [dbtool] Correctly print timestamp values
- [python] Fix an improper UTF-8 string handling
Get it here!