We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.6.0.
This release brings three important enhancement to the analytical capabilities of QuasarDB.
First, column to column comparison is now supported. Second, we’ve greatly increased the capabilities of the ASOF feature. You can learn more about ASOF in this blog post.
Last but not least, function composition in the SELECT clause is now supported.
- Support for ASOF against a generated time range
- Increase the flexibility of WHERE to allow for column to column comparisons
- Allow for function composition in the SELECT clause
- License expiration time is now available in the statistics
Fixes and improvements
- Properly handle NULL values in GROUP BY
- Protocol version mismatch are no longer considered as “internal errors”
- Ensure that network and timeout errors are always returned as network errors and not “internal errors”
- An aggressive optimization could make the shell display non-existing null values
- Blobs could be stored in the wrong column family resulting in unexpected “alias not found” errors
- Greatly improve eviction heuristics in the case of bulk insertion
- Fix signal handling to prevent deadlocks on SIGABRT or SIGSEGV
Try it now!