We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.9.5.
This release further extends the capabilities of FIND() and comes with several quality of life improvements.
Fixes and improvements
- [api] Fixed an internal error when the direct API was used with the wrong URI
- [daemon] Fixed a a couple of warning/error log messages
- [query] FIND() can now be used in (PRE)WHERE clauses
- [shell] List the type along with the name when doing a prefix get
- [shell] The direct mode is set automatically at startup