Quasar “Seneca” 3.13.1 Beta Released
This is the beta 3.13 branch, not to be confused with the stable 3.10 branch.
We are very happy to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.13.1, a beta version update from 3.13.0.
This version includes two important bug fixes. If you are using the new symbol column type or the Java API you are strongly encouraged to upgrade to 3.13.1.
Get QuasarDB 3.13.1 here!
QuasarDB is also available on the AWS marketplace.
32-bit and 64-bit ARM binaries for Linux are now included with every release.
- Protocol version 46
- [api] Fix a client-side data corruption when pushing multiple symbol columns at the same time
- [api] Fix an issue with symbol and batch API parameters
- [daemon] Fix a performance issue with ALTER TABLE ADD
- [daemon] Properly take hierarchical cgroup memory limits into account
- [java] Fix several stability issues
- [query] Add support for ALTER TABLE DROP column
- [query] Add support for ASOF INTERPOLATE and LOOKBACK
- [query] Add support for direction for ASOF LOOKBACK
- [query] Full support for moving averages