QuasarDB Beta 3.9.6 Released
3 years ago
We are very pleased to announce the immediate availability of QuasarDB 3.9.5.
This release further extends the capabilities of FIND() and comes with several quality of life improvements.
Fixes and improvements
- [api] Fixed an internal error when the direct API was used with the wrong URI
- [daemon] Fixed a a couple of warning/error log messages
- [query] FIND() can now be used in (PRE)WHERE clauses
- [shell] List the type along with the name when doing a prefix get
- [shell] The direct mode is set automatically at startup